Friday, September 24, 2010

L Shape Curtain Rod For My Window

CRISTINA LETTER" TO VIEW ...!"


I decided to write these letters to the cole blog with the intention of saying goodbye in a "TO VISTA ...".
After a few years old worked closely with the educational community of CEIP La Goleta, from the 2010-2011 school year have begun to develop my work in the same area Arucas but in other schools.
have been some parents who have been asking me for my new location and I think this is a way of extending it.
I have, as they say, "broken heart" , first, a bit sad to leave behind a rewarding job done and continuity with mothers, fathers, students, colleagues, and on the other hand, hope for a new challenge I think I will grow personally and professionally.
Without
spirit of these letters seem irreplaceable ... send a big kiss and many memories to pick the one to decide.
Greetings
Cristina Nuez

0 comments:

Post a Comment