Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What Is The Layout Of An Orchestra

OUR OUR SMALL "CORNER CANARIO"

- Mom, Dad! Can you help me to know about the Canary Islands stuff?
- Sure, "my child " , " my girl" !
- is that I know a little more about our traditions, utensils, songs ... and share with all my buddies and girlfriends.
- Do not worry, ask to grandparents because they are very people "wise" , will investigate and home odd jobs for you to take the cole .
- Do you know? we transform our corridor; remember that first, in the early going made it into the "Cueva de Gugu" and later in World Magic "Alsi? For now will ... a "Corner CANARIO"!
So it was little bit to and help our families now know a little better our traditions .
Ah! and our hallway so we made it pretty .
G RACI for providing diversity FAMILIES material, information, crafts, plants, tools, work done to your sons and daughters ... our corner as well as food brought to the feast day Canarian cole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment